Last updated by 3 years ago
Page: Shiro Release Notes, Version:2
Version 1.0These are changes from the last version of the JSecurity plugin
- Configuration settings now start
org.jsecuritypackages are now
create-wildcard-realmcommand that creates a database realm based on Shiro's wildcard string permissions. This is simpler than the old DB realm.
- Access control by convention now uses wildcard permissions rather than
- You can now configure an alternative login URL that the plugin will redirect to:
- You can now override the default permission resolver, remember me manager and authentication strategy by defining your own beans with the appropriate names (
- Implemented GRAILSPLUGINS-627: you can now protect URLs using Shiro's standard
- Fixed GRAILSPLUGINS-869: HTTP Basic authentication no longer throws an exception for an empty username or password.