Last updated by 4 years ago
Page: NetBeans Integration, Version:2
Developing Grails with NetBeans
Setting Things Up
- Download and install Groovy
- Download and install Grails
- Download and install the development build of NetBeans.
- Install the Groovy and Grails plugin (Tools > Plugins > Available Plugins)
- Open the NetBeans Options dialog and select the Groovy category. Set the Groovy and Grails home directories.
Creating a Grails Project
- Choose File > New Project to create a new Grails Application:
- Your new Grails application will appear in the IDE:
- Right-click the Domain classes node and select "Create new Domain Class":
- Right-click the Controllers node and select "Create new controller":
- Right-click the GrailsWebLog project and select Grails > Run Application: