Last updated by 5 years ago
Page: Mailing lists, Version:8
Mailing ListsThe main method of communication in the Grails community is a set of mailing lists. For each list, there are subscribe, unsubscribe, and archive links.Of course, you may not want to receive all those e-mails, particularly if you just want a question answered. The best approach in that case is to use Nabble. Simply register and post your message.
If you have trouble subscribing via email you can go to http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email and register an e-mail to subscribe.
NOTE: If you are using gmail to subscribe and you are using an alternate "send mail as" address, it will not work. Use your actual gmail address to subscribe, and make sure you send messages from your gmail account when you send messages to the list.Once you've done that you can then choose which mailing lists you want to subscribe to on the Grails project page:http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/grails
- Grails developer list - subscribe | unsubscribe | archive | archive
- Grails user list subscribe | unsubscribe | archive | archive
- Grails SCM and JIRA list - subscribe | unsubscribe | archive | archive
- All Grails lists - Full search
- Grails JIRA Activity - RSS