Last updated by 3 years ago
Page: 1.2.4 Release Notes, Version:4
Grails 1.2.4 Release NotesGrails is a dynamic web application framework built on Java and Groovy, leveraging best of breed APIs from the Java EE sphere including Spring, Hibernate and SiteMesh. Grails brings to Java and Groovy developers the joys of convention-based rapid development while allowing them to leverage their existing knowledge and capitalize on the proven and performant APIs Java developers have been using for years.
Grails 1.2.4 has not yet been released. This page is a placeholderFurther information about the release can be obtained using the links below:
- Changelog: See JIRA
- Download: http://grails.org/Download .
- Documentation: http://grails.org/doc/1.2.x
- 1.2.3 Release Notes http://grails.org/1.2.3+Release+Notes
- 1.2.2 Release Notes http://grails.org/1.2.2+Release+Notes
- 1.2.1 Release Notes http://grails.org/1.2.1+Release+Notes
- 1.2 Release Notes http://grails.org/1.2+Release+Notes
Create scripts purge redundant artifact suffixesImproved the create scripts to handle redundant artifact suffixes. For example:
grails create-service com.example.FooService