Groovy/Grails Tool Suite The Best Development Tool for Groovy and Grails
The Groovy/Grails Tool Suite™ (GGTS) provides the best Eclipse-powered development environment for building Groovy and Grails applications. GGTS provides support for the latest versions of Groovy and Grails, and comes on top of the latest Eclipse releases.
Included with GGTS is the developer edition of vFabric tc Server, the drop-in replacement for Apache Tomcat. With its Spring Insight console, tc Server Developer Edition provides a graphical real-time view of application performance metrics that lets developers identify and diagnose problems from their desktops.
GGTS supports application targeting to local, virtual and cloud-based servers. It is freely available for development and internal business operations use with no time limits.
Groovy and Grails Development Tools
- Groovy and Grails project creation wizards
- Grails perspective
- Grails plugin manager
- Optimized Grails code editing experience
- Groovy 1.7/1.8/2.x support
- Grails 1.3/2.x support
Flexible Deployment Targets
- Local deployment via Grails run-app command
- Support for all the most common Java EE application servers
- Advanced support for vFabric tc Server
- Full IDE integration for Cloud Foundry, including real debugging in the cloud
Ready to use
- Full Eclipse-based distribution, providing a ready to use IDE
- Commonly used components pre-installed
- Latest runtimes for tc Server Developer Edition and Grails included