Use resources plugin to serve dynamically-built CSS and JS as static files instead of dynamic (non-cacheable) GSPs.
grails install-plugin gsp-resources
LicenseLicensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- Jul 6, 2012 - 0.4.1
- Bugfix: preserve type from Resources.groovy configuration
- Jun 26, 2012 - 0.4
- Support all types of GSP output (e.g. HTML) without special configuration
- Support grails.resources.debug config setting
- Generated files now saved in ~/.grails, like other resources plugins
- Mar 24, 2012 - 0.31
- Made compatible with Servlet 2.5 (already 3.0)
- Mar 21, 2012 - 0.3
- Fix bug causing createLink to break after using gsp-resources
- Fix bug causing resource(dir:"/") to render incorrect context path
- Automatically detect compiled file type from filename
- Support <r:require/>, <g:include/> etc. in GSPs
- Support GSP resource files located in plugins
- Allow delaying resources processing until bootstrap phase
- Process resources in order of dependsOn config
- Oct 25, 2011 - 0.2.1
- Set included resources version to 1.1.1, dependsOn to '1.0.2 > *'
- Oct 22, 2011 - 0.2
- Fixed g:createLink.
- Made plugin compatible with 2.0RC1.
- Oct 15, 2011 - 0.1
- Initial implementation