grails install-plugin alfresco
This plugin adds some artifacts to your application that let you communicate to an Alfresco installation:
- Domain classes:
- AlfrescoServer : This domain class lets you have serveral registered servers and choose which one to connect to.
- AlfrescoConnectionService: Lets you choose which server to connect to. Currently it only supports a default instance, but can be easily extended to support multiple Alfresco instances.
- AlfrescoUsersService: Provides several methods to mannipulate documents in an Alfresco instance. It also contains methods to open and close sessions.
- AlfrescoWorkflowService: Provides methods to discover and invoce available workflow actions for a particular node.
- AlfrescoTagLib: renders the Alfresco content tree starting in a particular node and recursing into its childs. Remembers open and close nodes by keeping ids in session so the tree mantains its state.